ATTENTION – PLEASE NOTE
- By accessing and using this Website, you confirm that you have read, understand and accept that Agreement and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of this Agreement you should not use this Website.
- HorsePlay Limited (“we”, “us” or ”our”) reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to reject, amend or remove any Content posted or submitted by you any time without notice to you. We reserve the right to monitor and to review all Content submitted to us, accessed on or published on HorsePlay.ie at any time.
- Where ads or other Content are rejected and/or removed from the Website by us, it is our policy NOT to issue refunds. If you have any doubts about the suitability of a proposed ad, please contact us in advance of placing the ad for appropriate guidance.
- When creating an advertisement on our Website you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to promptly update the information that you provide to us when it changes.
- Only users in Ireland (including Northern Ireland) may use the Website to post advertisements for businesses in Ireland. This is without prejudice to the rights of users outside of Ireland to use the Website for the purposes of searching our database of advertisements.
- We do not control the content of advertisements posted by users on the Website, and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable without liability.
- Please use the “Report Ad” mechanism which we have placed on the Website to report any advertisement that is in breach of this Agreement, illegal or in any other way objectionable.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Website.
- Using multiple brand names/search words means that ads appear in the wrong category and search lists, making them inaccurate and therefore we do not allow the use of these in any form on our site.
- Listings must be placed with a correct and appropriate category and we reserve the right to amend or remove any listings not deemed to have been placed within the correct business type.
Advertiser General Terms & Conditions
To use our Website to advertise your equestrian business you agree to comply with the following general terms and conditions relating to advertising: Please also refer to our Copyright Notice, Legal Disclaimer and General Terms prior to posting any advertisement.
Illegal or Offending Ads
Ads containing illegal, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise offending material are not allowed on our Website.
Copyright and intellectual property rights
You are solely responsible for any Content that you submit, publish or display on the Website or transmit to other Website users and by submitting ads, articles and imagery you are responsible to ensure you have ownership and copyright control of information and images for publication on the website. All images must be copyright free, owned by you and by uploading you are granting full permission for their use by HorsePlay.
You are solely responsible for your advertisements or articles listed on our Website. You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Website is the sole responsibility of the person from which/whom such content originated and that we will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content or as a result of any user’s use of the Website. You understand that we cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the HorsePlay Service. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
By posting Content on the Website, you grant to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, us, our contractors, and the users of the Website an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly perform, digitally perform, publicly display, and distribute such Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content. This licence is non-exclusive, except you agree that we shall have the exclusive right to exercise this license to the extent of combining your Content with the Content of other users for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of advertisements. You understand that this licence allows us to reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials submitted by you.
The Copyright Notice, Legal Disclaimer and General Terms contain further obligations, standards and restrictions related to the Content that you submit, publish or display on the Website or transmit to other Website users. Please familiarise yourself with those terms and conditions.
All advertisements must adhere to the “Code of Advertising Standards” as defined by The Advertising Standards Authority for Ireland in addition to the standards set out in this Agreement.
You are personally responsible for the Content appearing in any of your ads and for any business transactions following advertisement. We are not responsible for the businesses appearing on the Website that users may contact or interact with, nor are we responsible for the Content appearing in any of the listings. To the extent permitted by law we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on the content of any ad by any user of our Website.
Ads published by businesses or persons acting in the course of trade must comply with applicable laws and it your responsibility to do so. We will hold you responsible for any failure to comply with laws that apply to you or your content. You may need to adhere to the Consumer Protection Act 2007, the European Communities (Misleading and Comparative Marketing Communications) Regulations 2007, the European Communities (Misleading Advertising) Regulations 1988, European Communities (Protection of Consumers in Respect of Contracts made by means of Distance Communications) Regulations 2001, the European Communities (Directive 2001/31/EC) Regulations, 2003 (the “Ecommerce Regulations”) and any other consumer protection legislation at the time being in force. Please note that this Website is aimed at consumers in Ireland and Northern Ireland, but we cannot prevent you being contacted from other consumers or other third parties nor can we prevent your advertisement being displayed in other jurisdictions.
Status of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form part of our Agreement with you concerning use of our Website which you should read carefully before you start to use this Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate that you have read, understand and accept that Agreement, and that you agree to abide by its terms and conditions each time you access and use this Website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement you should not use this Website.
As with all our policies we are continually reviewing and updating.